Conveyancing and Property
We understand that buying or selling a residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision, and a significant matter for most people.
We provide legal advice in all aspects of buying, selling and leasing property, including conveyancing (property transfer), and can assist with all enquiries regarding property law in New South Wales. Our conveyancing lawyers strive to ensure that your property transfer is both smooth and cost-effective.
We cater to all people undertaking property transfers in Sydney and greater NSW, as well as all interstate and international investors. Our clients in Sydney and greater NSW include first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, lenders, borrowers, mortgage brokers and surveyors. We can also assist with a property dispute you may have.
Conveyancing in Sydney & New South Wales
Conveyancing is the process of transferring the legal ownership of real estate from one person to another. It involves title searches; checking for encumbrances (like a mortgage) and restrictions on the property; insurance that special conditions included in the contract are met; making sure rates, land tax and water consumption charges are not outstanding; arrangement for the payment of fees and charges; and the preparation of legal documents.
We offer the following Conveyancing & Property Law Services:
• Preparation of contracts for sale of property
• Reviewing contracts before a purchase
• Property settlements and negotiations
• Commercial leases, industrial leases and retail leases for both lessors and lessees
• Auction enquiries
• Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
• Assistance for first home buyers and the First Home Owners Grant
• Mortgages, refinancing & property deposit bonds
• Options (both 'put & call' and 'call')
• Property developments
• Property sub-division
For answers to some of the most commonly asked conveyancing questions, click here.
Conveyancing and Property Law in Sydney and New South Wales
Contact us now and speak to one of our expert solicitors on 02 9281 5088 or book a consultation.